Non-Surgical Treatments for Low Back Pain Conditions
Available in North Phoenix
Medical, Therapeutic & Chiropractic
Call Us Today For Your Free Consultation
We’ve helped hundreds of patients avoid back surgery and get back to an active lifestyle. Schedule your appointment today.
Our state-of-the-art facility and team of Board Certified Pain Physicians, Chiropractic Physicians as well as many other additional pain management specialists provide the best non-surgical low back pain treatments available, along with the highest standards of medical care.
What Low Back Pain Treatments Do you Provide?
Each person is unique, with his or her own pain condition and medical history. With that in mind, we create individualized treatment plans for each of our patients. The treatment plans for low back pain can include any of the following:
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION to find out if you’re qualified for our non-surgical treatments by calling (602) 482-2282, or by filling out the form on the side of the page. Our staff will evaluate your condition and create a treatment plan that can work for you.
Stretches For Low Back Pain
Several factors can contribute to low back pain. Here are the most common causes:
- Herniated and Bulging Discs- The spinal column is cushioned by discs. These discs have a soft, gelatinous inner portion and a tough outer ring. A herniated disc is when a crack in the tough outer ring allows some of the soft inner portion to protrude out of the disc. Bulging disc is when the entire disc bulges outside the space it normally occupies.
- Sciatica- Pain that radiates along the sciatic nerve, which branches from the lower back through the hips, buttocks and down each leg.
- Muscle Strain- Strenuous activity can injure the muscle, causing a muscle strain. Muscle can strain with regular daily activity, such as lifting objects or playing sports.
- Arthritis/Osteoarthritis- Arthritis is a form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints. Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis and it results from breakdown of joint cartilage and underlying bone.
- Degenerative Disc Disease- The natural breakdown and aging of the spinal discs.