The medical team at Pain Stop North Phoenix has always regarded the health and safety of our patients as a top priority. It always has, and always will be the reason we opened our doors so many years ago – to improve the lives of everyone we can.
During this time, we are still OPEN and serving our patients with extra precautions in place to minimize the risk of COVID-19.
With growing concerns about coronavirus, we wanted to underline the efforts we undergo to maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of our facilities:
- Our staff is regularly disinfecting surfaces, counters, seats, and door handles throughout the day
- Daily sanitation and disinfection of all equipment with professional-grade antibacterial cleaner
- Sterilization of all medical devices through an autoclave
- Used masks, syringes, wipes, gloves, and tissues are removed safely and are disposed of daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available in various locations of our establishment
We also ask that our patients do their part:
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer once entering our facility
- Practice proper etiquette in the waiting area by avoiding face touching and sneezing into a flexed elbow instead of your hands
- Please do not bring guests in the waiting room unless they are required for your mobility; we are doing every effort to keep the waiting room clear and limit the number of patients present together
- Sit a safe distance from anyone else in the waiting area (6 feet away)
If you have an appointment with us and are feeling unwell, please call our clinic to make alternate arrangements.
-The Team at Pain Stop North Phoenix